PAIR FIRE TV STICK REMOTE
Firestick Remote Not Working? – How To Fix, Pair
Pair Firestick Remote Guide
1. To turn on your Fire TV/Stick, unplug and plug back in your device.
2. From the home-screen, press and hold down the Home Button on your remote for up to 20 seconds.
3. A message will prompt in the bottom right corner of the screen acknowledging the pairing is complete.
4. If it does not, press and hold the Home button again for up to 20 seconds.
5. Repeat this process until the remote is paired. This may take up to 10 tries.